- (2/-1) In Luke 10, Jesus tells a story about this nameless fictional character who stops to help a stranger.
- (4/-2) Increasing devotion to this political figure is the job of Oceania\'s Ministry of Love.
- (6/-3) In Oliver Twist, this character who sometimes goes by the alias Jack Dawkins, is convicted of theft.
- (8/-4) This court jester mockingly calls King Lear â€œUncle.â€
- (10/-5) A non-noble property holder in the Canterbury Tales, or a real American statesman after whom western North Carolina would have been named had it become a separate state.
View the BBCode version