Education Business & Industry
- (3/-1) This state is home to both the most-attended online university in the world and the only publicly-traded for-profit university in NCAA Division 1.
- (6/-2) In 1991, Minnesota was the first state to pass a law authorizing the creation of these autonomous but publicly-funded schools.
- (9/-3) The preliminary version of the SAT offered to high school juniors also serves as the qualifying test for this scholarship competition.
- (12/-4) In this program run by the College Board and the Educational Testing Service, high school students can earn college credit after passing an exam.
- (15/-5) Originally intended as a tutoring service for a young relative, this online â€œacademyâ€ named for its founder is a collection of over 4,000 video tutorials.
View the BBCode version