Rhapsody in Blue
- (3/-1) Completed in 1902, â€œWoman with Folded Armsâ€ is typical of this artist\'s â€œblue period.â€
- (6/-2) In addition to a â€œWoman in Blue,â€ this artist painted a â€œGirl with a Pearl Earringâ€ and a blue headband.
- (9/-3) His â€œBlue Boyâ€ bears a striking resemblance to Anthony Van Dyck\'s painting of a young King Charles II.
- (12/-4) â€œComposition in Red, Yellow, and Blueâ€ by this founder of De Stijl typified what he called â€œneo-plasticism.â€
- (15/-5) In 1911, this Russian known for abstract works published the â€œBlue Rider Almanac,â€ named for one of his best-known earlier paintings.
View the BBCode version