- (2/-1) Samuel Champlain\'s ship Don de Dieu appears in the flag, coat of arms, and motto of this provincial capital.
- (4/-2) This city\'s metro area is home to over 23 million people, making it the largest city in the Western Hemisphere.
- (6/-3) After the war, the former capital of South Vietnam was renamed this, after the president of North Vietnam.
- (8/-4) The Comstock Lode was discovered northeast of this city that would eventually become a state capital.
- (10/-5) During a brief 20th century military occupation, this city was known as Kadimah and its country the â€œnineteenth province.â€
View the BBCode version