Other Things that Start With â€œShâ€ and End with â€œTâ€
- (3/-1) Someone skilled in making and repairing boats, especially wooden ones.
- (6/-2) Officially called â€œkicks from the penalty mark,â€ this tiebreaker method has eliminated England from five major soccer tournaments since 1996.
- (9/-3) The â€œcerebralâ€ type of this medical device is used reduce intracranial pressure by draining excess fluid from the brain.
- (12/-4) The common name for this type of onion is derived from the Philistine city of Ashkelon.
- (15/-5) This type of blouse was being manufactured at the Triangle Factory in New York City when it burned March 25, 1911.
View the BBCode version