- (2/-1) In sitcoms named for him, he played a psychologist, a Vermont innkeeper, and the creator of a comic book superhero.
- (4/-2) Formed in 1979, the first of these with a masculine name was Bob.
- (6/-3) In 1946, Robert Jackson was appointed by President Truman to both write the legal basis for the tribunals in this city and serve as chief prosecutor.
- (8/-4) His first Pulitzer-winning poetry collection includes the poem that begins, â€œSome say the world will end in fire/Some say in ice.â€
- (10/-5) This American said the King\'s Indian Attack â€œused to be my favorite,â€ especially against the Caro-Kann.
View the BBCode version