- (3/-1) Hermes warned Odysseus that moly, an herb, would protect him from this sorceress\'s potion.
- (6/-2) This title character in a Euripides play was the wife of King Priam and mother of 19 children, many of whom appeared in Homer\'s works.
- (9/-3) Her singing was what initially attracted Odysseus to the island of Ogygia.
- (12/-4) Because of a curse from Apollo, no one believed this prophetess\'s warning about the Trojan Horse.
- (15/-5) The dispute between Agamemnon and Achilles over this woman leads to Achilles\' temporary withdrawal from the Trojan War.
View the BBCode version