Caribbean Travel & Tourism
- (2/-1) Sprinters Ben Johnson and Usain Bolt are natives of Falmouth, a port city on the north side of this island.
- (4/-2) This most densely populated island in the Caribbean is home to Bridgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- (6/-3) This island off the coast of Mexico\'s Yucatan Peninsula is world famous as a destination for scuba divers.
- (8/-4) One of the two islands that make up the island country known as â€œA&B.â€
- (10/0) Basseterre is the capital and largest port on this leeward island whose French name translates as Saint Christopher.
- (10/-5) A flight from this Caribbean island to the South American capital its name anagrams to would cover roughly 1000 miles.
View the BBCode version