- (3/-1) The Band called this the â€œRiver of Dreams;â€ Francisco de Orellana named it this after he was attacked by warrior women.
- (6/-2) This river first made famous in music by Stephen Foster and George Gershwin flows from the Okefenokee Swamp to the Gulf of Mexico.
- (9/-3) This river\'s â€œflowâ€ reaches the Atlantic Ocean in Venezuela\'s Delta Amacuro State.
- (12/0) The Suck and Brosna Rivers are tributaries of this river in the title of a Counting Crows song.
- (12/-4) On the album Surfer Rosa, the Pixies sang about this, the longest river to flow into the Shatt Al Arab.
- (15/-5) Bill Monroe sang â€œBaptize Me Inâ€ this river that flows through Nashville before emptying into the Ohio River at Paducah, Kentucky.
View the BBCode version