- (2/-1) His daughter took over as First Lady for the final two weeks of his second term after his wife took another job.
- (4/-2) Though he had no spouse or â€œnatural bornâ€ children, he adopted two of his sister\'s daughters.
- (6/-3) His daughter Julie married the grandson of a President.
- (8/0) One of the two Presidents to be legally adopted by his stepfather.
- (8/-4) While representing Ohio in the U. S. Senate, this President's son Robert unsuccessfully sought the GOP Presidential nomination in 1940, 1948, and 1952.
- (10/-5) His daughter died after three months of marriage to Jefferson Davis.
View the BBCode version