F. Scott Fitzgerald
- (2/-1) This title character is blamed for the car accident that killed Myrtle Wilson, even though Daisy Buchanan was driving.
- (4/-2) At age 50, this character becomes a football star at Harvard, but within two years loses the ability to compete.
- (6/-3) The title of this novel about psychoanalyst Dick Diver is taken from John Keats\' poem â€œOde to a Nightingale.â€
- (8/-4) The first edition of this Fitzgerald short story anthology has a cover note: â€œby the Author of The Beautiful and Damned.â€
- (10/-5) The two â€œbooksâ€ within this debut novel about Amory Blaine are titled â€œThe Romantic Egotistâ€ and â€œThe Education of a Personage.â€
View the BBCode version