- (3/-1) The father of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg was this type of artisan who specializes in clothing made from animal hair.
- (6/-2) The family name of this Mercury & Gemini astronaut indicates experience making wooden casks and barrels.
- (9/-3) Tools in this trade include the 5-inch points, chalk, a tracing wheel, and pinking shears.
- (12/-4) An artisan who made this might use a surcingle to install the product.
- (15/-5) This 11-letter craftsman might build his namesake products out of parts called naves and fellies.
View the BBCode version