- (2/-1) Burgundy is the most common wine used in this French chicken and mushroom dish whose name means, well, â€œchicken with wine.â€
- (4/-2) â€œBlack cakeâ€ is a traditional Caribbean holiday dessert made of dried fruit soaked for months in this potent potable.
- (6/-3) Even though it is named for (a place named for) a French royal family, this corn-based whiskey is typically associated with the cuisine of rural Kentucky.
- (8/-4) Adjust the salt content of your other ingredients down when using the â€œcookingâ€ variety of this fortified wine named for the Andalusian town it comes from.
- (10/0) This wine, named for a Dutch word meaning â€œburnt,â€ is the combustible ingredient in Steak Diane.
- (10/-5) Created by Escoffier, this dessert named for its primary fruit component is made by lighting Kirschwasser on fire.
View the BBCode version