Deities & Their Offspring
- (3/-1) This god\'s daughters Bastet, Sekhmet, and Hathor also sometimes serve as his eye or his cat.
- (6/-2) In Norse mythology, some of the dead go to a realm named for and ruled by this daughter of Loki.
- (9/-3) One of the Tezcatlipocas â€“ the four sons of Ohmetecuhtli and Omecihuatl â€“ his name means â€œfeathered serpent.â€
- (12/-4) Because great wealth could be found mining precious metals and gems underground, the Roman name for this Greek god and son of Cronus comes from the Greek word for â€œwealth.â€
- (15/-5) This Ammonite god whose name meant â€œkingâ€ did not have any offspring of his own, but many worshipers sacrificed their own children to him by fire.
View the BBCode version