Biblical Name\'s the Same
- (3/-1) One of the three names shared by two of Jesus apostles and by one of his brothers.
- (6/-2) In both the New Testament and the Old Testament, a man with this name is the father of a man named Joseph.
- (9/-3) Both were form the tribe of Benjamin; one was an Old Testament king, while the other wrote under his Roman name.
- (12/-4) A disciple called by Jesus in John and an evangelist mentioned in Acts share this â€œMacedonianâ€ name.
- (15/-5) This man who â€œwas not, for God took himâ€ had the same name as one of Adam\'s grandsons after whom a city was named.
View the BBCode version