A Meticulous Analysis of History
Yes, from the song
- (3/-1) This Carthaginian general won the Battle of Canae without the use of a single elephant.
- (6/-2) Flavius Aetius and Theodoric halted this marauder\'s advance into Western Europe at the AD 451 Battle of the Catalaunian Plains.
- (9/-3) Victory at the Battle of Hydaspes allowed this European to establish the Indus River as the eastern border of his empire.
- (12/-4) The Song of Roland tells a highly-fictionalized version of the AD 778 Battle of Roncevaux Pass, where this Frankish king was defeated by the Basques.
- (15/-5) At the 1398 Battle of Dehli, this â€œsword of Islamâ€ used screaming fire camels to reverse an elephant stampede.
View the BBCode version