- (3/-1) This fiber-optic device is inserted near a joint to examine and sometimes repair damaged cartilage.
- (6/-2) He was the first baseball player to have his career saved by the surgical reconstruction of his ulnar collateral ligament.
- (9/-3) Surgery to repair an inguinal one of these removes the parts of the intestine from the groin area and returns them to their original position.
- (12/-4) Pronounced "cabbage," the procedure abbreviated CABG involves the bypass and graft of one or more of these vessels.
- (15/-5) A laminectomy is the removal of the lamina, part of a bone that provides stability to this organ.
View the BBCode version