Award Winners & Medalists
(Note from scorer: in the forum post, the 4 and 6 point clues were swapped. The clues have the point values attached to them.)
- (2/-1) This Mississippian was the first to win the National Book Award for Fiction twice.
- (4/-2) Since 2007, the Seiyu Awards have been given for outstanding performances in this 5-letter media form.
- (6/-3) He won a Spingarn Medal eight years before he successfully argued the Brown v. Board of Education case.
- (8/-4) In 1921, the British Unknown Warrior was awarded the Medal of Honor, and the American Unknown Soldier was awarded this medal.
- (10/-5) Basketball coach Jim Valvano was the first recipient of ESPN's â€œCourage Awardâ€ named for this tennis player.
View the BBCode version