â€œThisâ€ Is It
- (2/-1) According to Lady GaGa, â€œIt doesn't matter if you love him or capital H-I-M, just put your paws up, 'cause you wereâ€ this.
- (4/-2) This ABC Sunday morning talk show was called â€œIssues and Answersâ€ until David Brinkley took over in 1981.
- (6/-3) Carline, star, and milk are varieties of this flowering plants with sharp, prickly leaves â€“ a Celtic symbol of nobility.
- (8/-4) In Ovid's version of the story, this lover of Pyramus falls on the sword that killed him.
- (10/-5) His rendition of â€œChances Areâ€ was played during an encounter with extraterrestrials in â€œClose Encounters of the Third Kind.â€
View the BBCode version