Classical Music for the Oboe
- (3/-1) The oboe plays the part of a duck in this Prokofiev â€œTale for Children.â€
- (6/-2) His first Brandenburg Concerto, presented to Christian Ludwig in 1721, features three oboes, a bassoon, and several stringed instruments.
- (9/-3) This German-born composer of â€œMusic for the Royal Fireworksâ€ wrote an oboe duet called â€œArrival of the Queen of Sheba.â€
- (12/-4) This composer of Bolero orchestrated his Le Tombeau de Couperin, originally a piano suite, for two oboes and other instruments.
- (15/-5) This Queen of the Swans is symbolized in the Tchaikovsky ballet by the oboe.
View the BBCode version