There's an â€œA. P.â€ for That
- (2/-1) Seth Green plays Scott Evil in the series of films named for this character played by Mike Meyers.
- (4/-2) This byproduct of radioactivity is essentially a helium nucleus with no electrons orbiting it.
- (6/-3) In his best-known poem, Lord Petre steals a bit of hair from Arabella Fermor.
- (8/-4) Want to win your fantasy football league? Draft this former Oklahoma Sooner and current Minnesota Viking running back, and hope his knee holds up.
- (10/-5) Canada's equivalent of this is the Live-In Caregiver Program, where (typically) women from abroad come to Canada to take care of a family's children.
View the BBCode version