- (2/-1) Michelangelo's sculpture of this Roman god of wine and drink depicts him as . . . well, somewhat drunk.
- (4/-2) Benno Elkan's sculpture of this 7-armed lampstand stands outside the Knesset in Jeruslaem.
- (6/-3) Under construction since 1948, this monument in South Dakota has a face one-and-a-half times as high as the faces on Mount Rushmore.
- (8/-4) Somewhat-unlikely â€œnationalâ€ last name of the sculptor of â€œThe Minutemanâ€ and the statue at the Lincoln Memorial.
- (10/-5) This sculptor known for making plaster casts of live subjects has the same name as the actor who starred on the TV series â€œJust Shoot Meâ€ and the movie â€œThe Bridge at Remagen.â€
View the BBCode version