- (3/-1) This weight that drops in a steam hammer takes it name from the way male sheep smash their heads together.
- (6/-2) In this 1988 comedy, title characters Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger are clearly of the dizygotic variety.
- (9/-3) Step-wise progressions of musical notes or, along with fins, body parts an aquatic creature must have in order to be kosher.
- (12/-4) The player whose key mistake blew his team's chances of winning, or as an acronym, the best player ever.
- (15/-5) Trey Anastasio is the lead singer and founder of Oysterhead and this Vermont band that reunited in 2009 on the album Joy.
View the BBCode version