Isthmi? Isthmeese? I don\'t know.
- (3/-1) The Isthmus of Perekop connects this peninsula, host of the Yalta conference during World War II, to the Ukranian mainland.
- (6/-2) Chiapas and this other â€œspicyâ€ Mexican state are on the eastern side of the Isthmus of Tehuantepec.
- (9/-3) This was built across the isthmus separating Solway and Tyne Firths because the Roman army could not sustain its advance.
- (12/-4) The isthmus connecting Peloponnesia to the Greek mainland is named for this port city ruled in mythology by Sisyphus.
- (15/-5) The eastern shore of the Kra Isthmus on the Malay Penninsula is on this gulf named for the country in which the isthmus is located.
View the BBCode version