Philosophy: The Talk on a Cereal Box
- (3/-1) Spinoza said that this is not merely the absence of conflict, but a virtue all its own.
- (6/-2) This type of reasoning leads to probabilities rather than definitively deduced conclusions.
- (9/-3) According to the philosophy most associated with this exercise, there are seven â€œchakras,â€ or centers of spiritual energy, within the human body.
- (12/-4) Latin phrase used by John Locke to describe his concept of the human mind at birth.
- (15/-5) This 13-letter word is the examination of the social contracts and legal systems that inform a society's philosophy of law and justice.
View the BBCode version