- (2/-1) In 1977, he said to journalist David Frost, â€œWhen the President does it, that means it's not illegal.â€
- (4/-2) Ironically, this Chinese writer said â€œThere is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.â€
- (6/-3) This oft-quoted19th century American female poet said, â€œNature is a haunted house, but art is a house that tries to be haunted.â€
- (8/-4) In the 1967 movie, this title pair explained their occupation as â€œWe rob banks.â€
- (10/-5) After his assassination attempt, when Ronald Reagan said â€œI just forgot to duck,â€ he was quoting this boxer who lost the heavyweight title to Gene Tunney in 1926.
View the BBCode version