The language is English, but the writers . . . not so much.
- (3/-1) In 1914, this Irish author's widow published â€œDracula's Guest and Other Weird Stories.â€
- (6/-2) This Swansea native originally wrote â€œA Child's Christmas in Walesâ€ for BBC radio.
- (9/-3) This Robert Louis Stevenson novel about Jim Hawkins is subtitled â€œThe Mutiny of the Hispaniola.â€
- (12/-4) Arthur Conan Doyle's story â€œThe Captain of the Polestarâ€ tells the story fo the discovery of this ship. Mysteriously abandoned off Gibralter.
- (15/-5) Three-word title that precedes â€œFor Preventing the Children of Poor People From Being a Burden to Their Parents or Country, and for Making Them Beneficial to the Publicâ€
View the BBCode version