(All these people have a first name beginning with the letter "N" and a last name beginning with the letter "T".) By silverscreentest.
Also, video clues! Yay! *flailing kermit arms*
- (2/-1) America's most famous science popularizer.
- (4/-2) This electric scientist is now a cult figure.
- (6/-3) He's being captured at the end of his 1831 slave revolt.
- (8/-4) She doesn't sing for the supremes, she reports on them for NPR.
- (10/-5) This hall of fame big man achieved the first quadruple double by scoring 22 points, grabbing 14 rebounds, dishing out 13 assists, and blocking 12 shots in a game in 1974.
View the BBCode version