- (3/-1) The wet and dry types of these are distinguished by whether the electrolyte is a liquid or a paste.
- (6/-2) Used in water purification, this compound â€“ Al-2-(SO-4)-3 â€“ is one of the most manufactured chemicals in the United States.
- (9/-3) A compound containing this halogen, element 35, can be called by this linguistic term meaning a â€œtrite saying.â€
- (12/-4) The distinct temperature and pressure at which a given substance exists simultaneously as a solid, liquid, and gas.
- (15/-5) These mixtures (like sand in water) are distinct from solutions in that they are heterogeneous, and from colloids in that they will eventually settle.
View the BBCode version