A Country Boy Can Survive
- (2/-1) The first word in this two-word country's name is the family name of its ruling dynasty.
- (4/-2) The first character to appear in the Bible who would eventually have a current country named for him.
- (6/-3) This country bordering Russia, Turkey, Armenia, and Azerbaijan is named for a third century saint, not the English king after whom the South Atlantic islands are named.
- (8/-4) This archipelago in the western Pacific is named for the son-in-law of Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon.
- (10/-5) This island country is named for an eighteenth-century English sea captain, not the same-named U. S. Supreme Court Chief Justice.
View the BBCode version