Young Adult Books & Authors
- (3/-1) This author's second novel, published in 1938, was subtitled â€œThere and Back Again.â€
- (6/-2) The title of this William Golding novel translates to â€œBeelzebubâ€ in Aramaic.
- (9/-3) As this Alexander Dumas title character, among other aliases, Edmund Dantes avenges his false imprisonment.
- (12/-4) In an 1812 novel by Johann David Wyss, this title group crashes their ship while trying to reach Australia.
- (15/-5) Her first novel, The Outsiders, was published in 1967 during her freshman year at the University of Tulsa.
View the BBCode version