Best Musical Revival
- (3/-1) 2011 â€“ The title song to this Cole Porter musical includes the lyrics,
â€œGood writers too who once knew better words/Now only use four letter
- (6/-2) 2004 â€“ â€œSqueakyâ€ Fromme, Leon Czolgosz, and Charles Guiteau are all
characters in this musical that won a Tony for â€œBest Revivalâ€ in 2004.
- (9/-3) 2013 â€“ In this musical, Leading Player advises the title character, a
fictional son of Charlemagne, that there is â€œMagic to Do.â€
- (12/-4) 2006 â€“ Garment manufacturing is at the center of this musical where the
two lead characters fall in love during a labor dispute over a
seven-and-a-half cents per hour raise.
- (15/-5) 2005 & 2010 â€“ The title business in this Harvey Fierstein musical based
on a play by Jean Poiret is a drag nightclub in St. Tropez.
View the BBCode version