- (2/-1) Rageshree Ramachandran is the only person sponsored by the Sacramento-based newspaper with this title to win a national spelling competition.
- (4/-2) This advocacy group is also the US's leading magazine publisher, printing a Magazine and a Bulletin with circulations of over 22 million each.
- (6/-3) In 2007, Meredith Corporation began producing the TV show â€œBetterâ€ as a brand extension for this magazine.
- (8/-4) This media company owns eight newspapers with daily circulation over 100,000, including the Cincinnati Enquirer and the Louisville Courier-Journal.
- (10/-5) In the wake of a Supreme Court decision, this religious group's Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society has published and given away over 80 million magazines per month since 1990.
View the BBCode version